High quality, secure and speedy data centre fibre connecting Singapore’s key data centres
SP Telecom Data Centre Interconnect (DCI) service combines the power of Ethernet with Dense Wavelength Division Multiplexing (DWDM) to optimise connectivity for high quality, secure and speedy connections – whether it’s between people and businesses or between data centres and key interconnection hubs.
With our Ethernet over MPLS platform, customers can scale to multiple data centre locations with flexible contract terms to cater to the dynamic business environment.
Together with our customers and partners, we are well-positioned to support Singapore’s network infrastructure demands – especially with the evolving Smart Nation initiatives and growing demand for data centres and cloud computing.
This service is available between all SP Telecom’s on-net data centres connected via SP Telecom’s unique ducts and fibres.
SP Telecom DCI offers:
- Point to Point Ethernet service over DWDM platform
- Point to Point/Multipoint Ethernet service over MPLS platform
- Bandwidth starts from 100Mbps up to 10Gbps and even 100Gbps
- Path diversity option for our Ethernet circuits
- Dynamic pricing option base on usage
- Connect onwards to Cloud Service Providers
- Service levels for service delivery and availability
- 24/7 NOC for monitoring and support